Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our 2010-2011 school year curriculum

For the past couple of years I've created my own curriculum using the national standards as my guideline.  With teaching 3 kids at once, I decided this year to buy a prepackaged curriculum.  While searching I became frustrated at how expensive these were!  When I took a break from looking I received a catalogue in the mail from this company called My Father's World.  I thought it was the same thing the rest of the companies were offering and almost tossed it out.  But just to humor myself, I decided to open it up and look at the prices.  To my surprise, they were within our budget.  I then started looking at each grade level I'd be using and fell in love.  This curriculum is great and is perfect for what I hope to teach my kids! 

We officially began homeschooling this week and I know we're going to love our curriculum.  For anyone that is interested in seeing what My Father's World has to offer, please visit http://www.mfwbooks.com/ .

P.S.  I hope to keep this blog a lot more current than I have been!  It's time for a new family picture!!

No comments: